Cheerios Parfait Recipe

Cheerios Parfait Recipe



Are your mornings as tumultuous as mine? My mornings dependably appear to be somewhat confused. Most importantly, I am NOT a morning individual. The nap catch is my companion. When I'm at long last up, I wake Z.E.N. up and head to the kitchen for my typical morning schedule of eating prepared and pressing lunch. Breakfast used to be an issue on the grounds that Z.E.N. would never what he needed to gobble and I'd end up scrambling to get him encouraged. When you include the way that I additionally need to make a hot lunch for his lunch box, the outcome was that we were continually running late. 

I needed to make sense of an approach to rearrange breakfast. I exhorted Z.E.N. that his morning meal decisions would be constrained to things that were either officially arranged, or that can be arranged rapidly. For instance, at whatever point we make hotcakes, I make an additional group that I can solidify for some other time. Whenever Z.E.N. needs flapjacks, i should simply pop the recently solidified hotcakes in the microwave. 






Fixings: 

  • 1 glass Nonfat Vanilla Greek yogurt 
  • 1cup Cheerios 
  • 1/2cup cut crisp strawberries 
  • 1/2 glass new blueberries 
  • 1Tbs granola 


Guidelines: 

To amass the parfait, layer the yogurt, Cheerios, and natural product in a holder. Top with granola. 

One thing I cherish about this Cheerios parfait formula is that it is extremely simple to modify. You can try different things with various blends of yogurt, organic products, Cheerios, and granola. 

Formula Adapted From: jugglingfamilylife.com

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

COPYCAT JAMBA JUICE ALOHA PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE RECIPE

REFRESHING KENTUCKY LEMONADE COCKTAIL